Are we a good fit?
While we work with in the IT field, there are so many specialties of IT. so we want to make sure we can do our best work for you. Here are a few things to consider if your’re wondering if Raichel to the Rescue will be a good fit for your IT needs.
- We specialize in home, small to medium sized businesses computer repair, network management, cloud management, server management and maintenance.
- We don’t work with large businesses or corporations.
- We don’t fix phones, but we can help you with learning your phones features.
- We charge a fixed price or a quoted price based on the services you need.
- We offer yearly support plans for home and business
- Hardware and software purchases are not included in fixed or yearly pricing.
You got questions. We got answers!
1. How long does it take for a typical repair?
A typical repair could literally take 5 mins or days, but the average estimate is around 3-4 hours, truly depends on what is wrong with your computer or network.
2. Do you offer any type of warranty on your repairs?
Yes, if hardware is replaced the manufacturer has a limited warranty and I have a 7 day warranty for my work that is done. example if you have a virus/malware and I remove it and you get another virus within 7 days, I will fix it under the warranty period. If I replace your system and there is software or a setting that is not configured or need a configuration that you had on the old system but forgot about it until you needed to use it, I will add it back for you within the 7 day warranty period.
3. Will I lose any information on my device?
There is always that possibility, if your hard is completely dead your data may not be recoverable. It is always best to set up your data to backup to a cloud service or an external drive, so if your hard drive does fail or you are hit with Ransomware your data is backed up and can be restored.
4. Do I need to make an appointment?
Yes, you can easily book an appointment through my online booking service to call you or set a time to remote in or come to your home or business.
5. Can you fix water damage?
There is no guarantee that after drying out that your computer that it will work properly. Water damage shorts out the electrical components such as your hard drive, battery, RAM, and other parts.
I would have to take a look under the hood of the computer to see if the damage is fixable, usually the part would have to be replaced but if the motherboard is water damaged then we would need to talk options.
6. Can you work on servers and networks
Yes, we are a team of professionals, all with special strengths in all aspects of computer networking ranging from designing the network, cabling, installation, routers, teaching, to maintaining the network.
7. We are running old operating systems can you update us?
Absolutely, that is so vital that you are running the latest software, otherwise it leaves you open to ransomware attacks, malware and viruses, plus your computer starts to not work right, slow, wonky, computer programs not opening all due to not being kept up to date.
8. Do you provide computer tune-ups and maintenance?
Yes and Yes, I don’t leave or finish the job until the computer is completely optimized, running faster and up to date with all drivers and security patches.
I do offer yearly maintenance plans for home and small -medium businesses where I maintain the computers monthly and remote in to fix and answer questions.
9. Live chat support
Yes, you can always text me or reach me through the chat box