Accessing your data and connecting to the world shouldn’t be hard..
Tired of the disconnect... Our team will get you back in businessBOOK A CALL BACK
Cutting the cord and being able to connect from anywhere and having everything sync like your files, pictures, videos to your computer, phone, a tablet makes our lives so much easier.
When your working with wi-fi there are a few things to consider when putting together your network.
- How much data bandwidth will you need?
- How many devices will be connecting to your wifi?
- Do you want a guest network?
- What type of building materials are in the structure?
- Where will you be placing the router?
- Do you need extenders?
- What can be interference for the signal?
- What security protocols should I use?
These are just a few things to consider when putting together a wi-fi network in order to get the best results and less complaining about a slow network.