Email marketing is a proven method to communicate & build a connection with potential customers, get more sales, and boost brand awareness. It is a must-have utility for every entrepreneur who takes his marketing goals seriously. An email marketing software makes the whole process easier for you, where you have a single dashboard to manage your emails & get them delivered to your subscribers.
You can have your attempts at email marketing, but without using email marketing tools, you will face a lot of challenges to maintain the whole system together. Also, businesses are getting competitive. Everyone wants their message to be delivered clearly to their audience.
In such a competitive scenario getting the right email marketing software is a worthy investment, and you should make no compromises!
You should get the email marketing tool that provides the highest value for your money!
But again, the question pops up: Where do you find the best email marketing software for your business?
No more long research hours are needed! You can refer to this blog as a resource to get the best email marketing software. In the following section, I am going to review the amazing email marketing software: MailerLite!
Introducing: MailerLite – The Only Email Marketing Tool You Need!
MailerLite is an email marketing tool that has been in the market for the past 12 years. Over the years, the company has gathered a staggering number of 1,243,389 monthly users. But, let’s not focus on the numbers here, let’s look at the features that the tool comes with:
- Create and manage email campaigns: You can create email campaigns using MailerLite, let it be the blog content, promotional offers, product awareness campaigns, etc. The tool comes with pre-loaded newsletter designs, and you can choose the one that fits well with your email content. It allows you to personalize the emails so that it blends well with your website’s theme.
- A/B Split Testing: Using MailerLite you can create two different variations of one email and you can test out different headings, lines, content, email timings, images, videos, etc. Once you have the variations ready, then you can test them against each other to measure the success of each variation. A/B split testing is an advanced feature that allows you to identify what works for your audience, and create your content strategy accordingly.
Also, if you are looking to read more about A/B testing, then you can refer to Successful A/B testing case studies.
- Build your audience: You can add custom pop-ups and forms using MailerLite which captures the emails of your website visitors & adds them to your email list automatically.
- Audience Segmentation: It means that you can create groups(segments) within your email audience, you can create specialized segments based on characteristics like behaviour, open-rate, gender, country, etc. This comes in handy, when you subscribers who opened your email but didn’t get any replies, then you can create a segment about this and retarget them via follow-up emails.
- Automation: Once you have your emails ready, then you can guide them through automatic flow, you can build a schedule where your subscribers are emailed at regular intervals. This process helps in building a multi-tier delivery system for both your warm and cold audience.
- 24 x 7 Customer Support: MailerLite has a dedicated team that provides 24X7 support always ready to help their customers anytime. This is helpful especially if you are new to the email marketing arena because the customer support will help you with your inquiries.
These were some of the many useful features of Mailer Lite. However, you might think that email marketing is fine, but I need a website first!
That’s a logical business decision to make, but MailerLite got you covered for this too!
MailerLite comes with an add-on SitesPro, and it can build landing pages using the drag and drop function!
SitesPro: Landing Page Builder from MailerLite
SitesPro is an add-on offered by MailerLite allowing you to build Landing Pages instantly without any problem. The process is simple, all you need to do is drag and drop and add the required elements accordingly.
Here are some of the features:
- Build unlimited landing pages
- Add unlimited custom domains.
- Add multiple products & subscriptions.
- Click heatmaps for the landing pages.
- Get 24/7 Customer support.
- Add custom favicons.
- A/B split testing for all Landing Pages.
- Create your custom template for emails.
These were some of the features/advantages you get with the SitesPro landing page builder.
Now, we know about all the features of MailerLite. Next, Let’s discuss the cost!
MailerLite: How Much Does it Cost to Run?
The best thing about MailerLite is that you can start with $0, and there are no hidden fees involved. The free plan covers a limit of 1000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month.
This is great for business owners who are starting because they can start from zero, build a following and then upgrade as per their requirement.
Here is the list of upgrades:
|$50||5,001 – 10,000||Unlimited|
These were some of the premium subscription plans, but MailerLite offers custom plans as per requirement, where you get a monthly cost of $1915 for 600,000 subscribers.
In case if you have built an email list beyond 600,000, then you can contact them directly and get your custom quote!
The entire platform is full of useful features such as email analytics, campaign reports, custom domains, pop-ups, GDPR compliance, quizzes, and surveys, etc.
The platform supports integration with other platforms like Shopify, WordPress, Zapier, WooCommerce, Stripe, SendOwl, CouponCarrier, Easystore & many more.
There are multiple Add-ons available as well including:
SitesPro: As mentioned earlier, it creates amazing landing pages for your website.
MailerPro: You get a dedicated MailerLite manager that helps you to import subscribers, create new email templates, and GDPR compliant forms.
Dedicated IP: It is specially designed for people who send out a lot of emails. It improves your deliverability to make sure that your email lands in the right inboxes.
In 2021, there is an entire ocean of email marketing tools, but only a few of them can deliver what they promise! MailerLite is one of the most effective email marketing solutions to streamline your mailing strategy.
The best part here is that you can start for free and try your email marketing strategy! Once you have gained some friction and want to improve your communication with your audience. Then you can upgrade to a premium plan and create an automated schedule for your emails.
Once you have an automated system, then you can segment your audience based on their buyer journey. (Their stage of engagement: Awareness, Interest, Direction, Action).
When you put all these things in place, then MailerLite can become your best business investment yielding high ROI & success. Overall, the tool is effective and it is highly recommended!
Need any help setting up your email system and automate everything please connect with me at raicheltotherescue.com